Drywall Boarder/ Finisher/ Texture - Residential / Light Commercial
We have year-round work with over 50% repeat/referral customer base and are seeking experienced Craftsmen and Technicians with a variety of home improvement skills to support the growth of our business. Handyman Connection is a locally owned and operated, well established Home Improvement Company serving NW / SW/ NE/ SE Calgary with excellent customer service and quality work
What You Will Receive
- Average $35 hour or up to $1,500/week, depending on your skills and availability
- Work as an Independent Contractor or an Employee - part-time or full-time - on your own schedule
- Professional Office Support - scheduling, customer support, job tracking, billing
- Free access to custom mobile application for scheduling and communications
- Successful marketing campaign that brings us well qualified customers
- Branded apparel and signage
The Drywall Finisher performs and coordinates the cutting, taping, sanding and installation of drywall during the construction, remodeling or repair in a residential and light commercial setting. The candidate must be proficient working with all drywall hand tools, mechanical tools required to complete their work. You must have experience as a Drywall Boarder/ Finisher, and you must have a positive attitude.
- Ability to texture and refinish plaster services
- Ability and willing to work on new walls and ceilings, and repair existing walls.
- Ability to determine and clearly identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing projects.
- Evaluate customer requests, price projects, troubleshoot customer issues, and present a description of a work order to a customer.
- Must have current Driver's License and submit to a background check
- Must have tools, vehicle and good references
- Must have experience in the remodeling or home repair trades
- Must pass screening process
- Must have a smart phone and access to the internet
We are always looking to speak with an experienced handyman or craftsman who has experience as a Remodeler, Carpenter, Electrician, Plumber, Painter, Mason, or Installer or any skilled tradesman (apprentice, journeyman or master level) from the residential or commercial construction industry. Please, no Project Managers or primarily New Construction.
Ready to Learn More?
Please complete the short application, and we will contact you for a quick conversation to see if this could be the right match for you.
What our customers say: Watch here!
As part of Handyman Connection, our Craftsmen have great earnings potential, enjoy lifestyle flexibility, and receive support from our local office. We specialize in small to medium home repairs, remodeling and home improvement projects. We are the original – and leading – home improvement specialists in North America.
As a Handyman Connection Craftsman, you will:
- Have great earnings potential
- Have a flexible schedule that you set
- Receive great support from our local office
Company Website: calgary.handymanconnection.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)